Hardman’s unique molded steel reinforcement couplers and portable mechanical pressing system is a better way to build with monolithic reinforced concrete that offers a dramatic reduction in frame and building construction time, materials, and labor costs compared to other methods of rebar splicing and connection.
- One set of equipment replaces 10 welders
- On-site training provided - no specialized or craft workers required
- Install up to 100 rebar joints in an 8-hour shift
- Increase the reliability and structural strength of your building
- Increase construction speed - finish faster, save time and money
- Reduce environmental impact
We have been producing our molded steel couplers since 2008, in a full range of sizes. All couplers meet ISO 15835-1 international standards.
What we offer?
A comprehensive, full-service approach:
- Couplers (sizes D16 - D40, or more sizes by special order)
- Portable Hydraulic Pressing Equipment
- On-Site Training (in less than a day!)
- 24-hour technical and sales support
- Replacement equipment and crimping couplers: always in stock.